(8/10/2005)- Nexus Update August 10th, 2005 - The Nexus servers were
reset with the following changes:
- The Sam San repair spells have been updated to allow repairs of another
player's item. There is no longer a need to exchange your item in order to
have it repaired by a Sam San warrior.
- The "Push" spell will now give the victim a message that they've been
pushed, and by whom.
- Added new arrows types to Rangers' Carve Arrow skill.
- It is now possible to obtain a new Staff of the Elements if you have lost
your first. Visit the merchant who helped you to create your first one to find out how.
- Map update for Dharma clan.
- Map update for Phoenix clan.
- Map update for Elendhirin clan.
- Minor fixes for Merchants.
- Minor fixes for Silla clan.
- Minor fixes for Pegasus clan.
(8/11/2005)- Nexus client alpha test begins!
I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting news of the new client update. Now we finally
have something to report. After many weeks of hard work and internal testing, the Nexus
client has entered its first stage of testing! The update is getting closer and closer
to completion. With the help of the alpha test we'll be able to fix all of the remaining
issues. We expect the alpha test will last for 2-3 weeks, after which will be an open beta
test, where everybody can get an early glimpse at the new client.
Many people have been invited to participate in the alpha test of the new Nexus client. Some
old and wise players, former beta testers, and some lucky names we picked from a hat! Check
your Nmail to see if you've been invited.
If you haven't received an invitation yet, just wait! We'll be issuing more invitations
over the next few weeks as we ramp up to the open beta.
Nexus Update Project Lead
(8/12/2005)- Nexus Update August 12th, 2005 - The Nexus servers were reset with
the following bug fixes:
- The Sam San repair spells can now repair all items.
- The "Push" spell can no longer be deflected by spell protection.